FIVE LOW CALORIE DRINKS By @dlfitnesspersonaltraining
For many people, catching up with friends and toasting to the festive season is part and parcel of the countdown to Christmas. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
From a mug of mulled wine at a Christmas market to popping open the champagne on Christmas Eve, many social occasions in December can involve alcohol. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
There are countless reasons why you might want to avoid heavy calorific drinks, but whatever that might be, it doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t consume any alcohol this Christmas. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So, which are the lowest calorie drinks out there - and what alcoholic alternatives could you choose.
These five ideas are low calorie takes on some classics.
- Vodka with sparkling water and a hint of 🍋 and lime will give you a nice kick without going heavy on a sugary mixer.
- Silver tequila is known to be a better alternative to it's original counterpart and add with a low calorie soda mixer, a dash of orange or just on the rocks!
- Light Beers are a huge market with alot of people opting for them as they are not as heavy on the stomach, the hangover and the calories!
- Champagne surprisingly does not creep to high compared to win and in moderation can be a decent choice!
- Gin is all the rage these days! Instead of having it in a cocktail or with a heavy mixer, a slimlime tonic is a great low calorie option that still gives you the great taste without sacrificing too much!
I hope everyone makes informed decisions at their Christmas outings, let the hair down and have a bit of fun!
"There is a hidden message in every waterfall. It says, if you are flexible, falling will not hurt you!"💚
No filter, two rainbows stretching from the sea out to the mountains. This stopped me in my tracks last weekend. Don’t forget to notice all the beauty around you.💚✨
Forest prayers? I've said many in there. Caught up in the fall of the light through the trees, their energy beaming around me, drawing from each other and roots circling my feet, protecting, greeting me and asking to be protected back.
If there is ever a time when we need to connect..the forest quiet and captive awaits.
With all my sea swims I am always still in love with the forests.
If you are searching for your body. For her to give you answers, step into the forest. Soon.
A bauble, a canyon, an open gate.
A temple, a circle, a definitive guide,
Maybe there's nothing to search for?
Maybe your perfection awaits
In the life of your body on the earth
In the way she breathes You,
The way you capture
When you do
When there is no promise
Just a wheel turning
Of human potential in her sights.