We changed our name to Cafe 63 Hastings St. Looking forward to our little social media promotion👏🏻
* Do you want your daughter to feel more confident?
* Feel empowered to follow her dreams and believe in herself?
* Know that beauty is found within?
* Make the right choices with friendships & relationships?
We are running Empower Me, School Holiday Workshops at Sunshine Beach State School's library for Females aged 9-18 years old.
Teaching young females the tools to Create the Life of Their Dreams with Scott O'Meara - Women's Transformational Coach & Britta Jennings - Women's Wellness & Mindset Coach.
COST - $65 p/person each workshop
Our empowering workshops will provide an impactful, motivational & inspiring experience. The skills that we teach are imperative to the girls personal development will help our future ladies build great relationships with themselves and others.
What the day includes - * Clarity Session - Identify your dreams & goals (Be, Do, Have & Dream work sheets)
* Visualizing - Your dreams & goals
* Emotions – understanding your emotions & how they affect your life
* Fear, Beliefs and Programs and how they affect your daily lives
* Self confidence, Self Esteem & Body Image, protecting your Inner Sparkle from negatively.
* Stay in your power
* Empowering young girls to build healthy friendships and set personal boundaries
* Guided Meditations – Relaxation & Connecting to Inner Self, Self love & letting go of Fears
* Creating & Activating a Powerful Vision Board to take home
You can purchase tickets here https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/empower-me-teaching-young-females-the-tools-to-create-the-life-of-their-dreams-tickets-47044594649
"All shadows of clouds the sun cannot hide
like the moon cannot stop oceanic tide;
but a hidden star can still be smiling
at night's black spell on darkness, beguiling” Munia Khan
Happy Winter Solstice 🙌