* What is a black hole?
- A Black hole is a place in space where gravity pulls so much that even light cannot get out. - The gravity is so strong because matter has been squeezed into a tiny space.
- Because no light can get out , people can't see black holes. They are invisible. * Formation of black hole :-
- The black hole is formed when the matter is squeezed into a tiny space. - This can happen when a start is dying. * Size of black holes :-
- Black holes can be big as well as small.
- Scientists think that the smallest black holes are as small as just one atom. These black holes are very tiny but have the mass of a large mountain.
- Another kind of black hole is called "Stellar". It's mass can be up to 20 times more than the mass of the sun .
- The largest black holes are called "Supermassive". These black holes have masses that are more than 1 million suns together. - Every large galaxy contains a Supermassive black hole at its centre. - The Supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky way is called "Sagittarius A". Sources:-
P.S:- This page is created for sharing information on science and technology and to share facts.