⚠️⚠️We left a plastic bag on the counter for 5 mins and Ichabod managed to get his head/neck caught in both handle holes. Whilst this was funny because he was trapped and looked like a silly billy (and we were there to help him), it also served as a reminder of how dangerous plastic bags can be! Imagine if we weren’t home? He could have choked as there was no way for him to get out of it. The more he struggled the more tangled he got!
We know the warnings about plastic bags and children, but it applies to pets too!⚠️⚠️