Finally I have chosen a marathon which I want and can do on my birthday. It wasn't easy as it is exactly on Catholic Easter so there were not that many options and also I have some plans after so I had to search accordingly.
While thinking hard where I want to run I also found or once again realized there are several marathons I want to run in my life. At least 5 for now (there are more but this is top):
1. New York (that one can be hard to achieve - easer I should be a fast runner which is impossible or I should be lucky to win the lottery). It is amazingly organized and I just love and miss New York a lot.
2. Authentic Marathon: from Athens to Marathon town. That's exactly the distance of 42.195 km and route that Pheidippides ran to announce Greek victory over Persians.
3. San Francisco marathon. I just love the city and I believe the marathon should be really cool there.
4. Full Moon Desert Marathon - in Jordanian desert Wadi Rum. Doesn't it sound cool? 😉
5. One more night marathon - either Norway or Iceland - Midnight sun marathon. I think I should not explain why as well 😊