Book number 3 for 2018 is the autobiography of punk legends NOFX! Written by all band members, it follows their story from their very beginnings up until the present day, and takes on a different band members perspective each chapter.
Honestly, this book is fucking amazing! They give a great insight into the 80's LA music scene, the rise in popularity of punk music in the 90's, life on the road as a touring band, along with stories of addiction, riots, murder, parties, theft, love, depravity, and drinking pee.
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard whilst reading a book, it's hilarious, horrifying, brutally honest, and I highly recommend it to everyone!
Title: NOFX: The Hepatitis Bathtub and Other Stories.
Author: NOFX with Jeff Alulis
My Rating: 9/10
Hi Friends, we will be playing the Garage Saarbrücken on June 25th with @silverstein and @higherpowerleeds - tickets are on sale NOW!
28. April - D - Leipzig - Impericon Festival
22. - 24. June - D - Scheesel - Hurricane Festival
22. - 24. June - D - Neuhausen ob Eck - Southside Festival
23. June - D - Wiesbaden - Kulturpark Schlachthof "Punk In Drublic“ - plus NOFX, Mad Caddies and others
25. June - D - Saarbrücken - Garage - plus Silverstein & Higher Power
26. June - D - Nürnberg - Löwensaal - plus Silverstein & Higher Power
27. June - A - Wien - Arena - plus Higher Power & special guest
28. June - D - tba - more info soon!
29. June - D - Berlin - SO36 - plus special guest
30. June - D - Münster - Vainstream Rockfest