Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip #ins#antpot #instantpotcooking#food#foodie # recipes #easyrecipes#foo#foodblogger>
#foodblogger #yum#yum#yuma> #instanpotcookin#baking#spicy #yum #nomnom#recipe #yum #homefood#homecooked
1.5 pound chicken (roughly 2.5 cups shredded)
1 cup water
1 cup ranch dressing
13 oz bottle of hot wing sauce
1 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese
8 oz cream cheese softened
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup Monterrey jack shredded cheese
1 tablespoon oil for greasing the baking pan
1) Select manual on the instant pot for 10 minutes.
2) Add 1 cup water and 2 chicken breasts in the pot. Seal the pressure valve and let the pressure release naturally.
3) Open the lid when done and transfer the chicken breasts to a plate. Use 2 forks to shred.
4) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 inch baking dish with oil.
5) In a bowl mix shredded chicken, hot wing sauce, and ranch. Add half the quantity of cheddar cheese, Monterry jack cheese and cream cheese. Stir.
6) Transfer the mixture into an 8 or 9 inch baking dish and even out the top. Add the remaining 2 cheeses and all the mozzarella cheese on the top. Spread evenly.
7) Bake for 35 minutes or until the cheese is brown and the dip is bubbly.
8) Enjoy with tortilla chips or carrots and celery.