Happy #nationalchocolateeclairday Here’s my yummy recipe for “Black Forest Tiramisu Chocolate Éclairs” #ecl#eclair> #foodmeanderings ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1 (113g) package of instant chocolate pudding
1 2/3 cup milk (or use snack pack instant pudding instead)
1 cup Mascarpone cheese
1 cup cherry pie filling (about ½ a 540 mL can)
1/3 cup brewed vanilla flavored coffee (regular coffee and 1/2 tsp vanilla can be substituted)
2 Tbsp. Kahlua
3 cups whipped cream (sugar added to your liking)
4 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate
1 tsp shortening
8 Maraschino cherries
1. Let croissants dry out (preferably overnight) and slice down the fat side (not all the way through)
2. Beat milk and pudding together with electric mixer until thick. Let stand for 5 mins and mix in mascarpone cheese.
3. Spread pudding mascarpone mixture on bottom of croissant, dividing evenly between each croissant.
4. Mix cooled brewed coffee and Kahlua together. Dip each lady finger in coffee Kahlua mixture and turn once. Place 2 ladyfingers on top the pudding mixture on each croissant.
5. Add cherries, dividing evenly between each croissant.
6. Fill a pastry bag with whipped cream . Using 101 tip, pipe whipped cream, dividing evenly between all the croissants, but reserving about ¼ cup for garnish. Close the top of the croissant over the filling.
7. Melt chocolate in microwave on ½ power for about 1 minute, then keep checking and putting it back in for 15 minute intervals, until melted. Mix in shortening
8. Set croissants on parchment paper. Dip the back side of the spoon into chocolate mixture and with flicking of the wrist motion, flick chocolate across the croissant.
9. Garnish: Top with a dollop of whipped cream and a maraschino cherry.
10. Serve and enjoy.
These make a great potluck dessert!
#eclair #chocolateeclair#chocolateeclairs#tir#tiramisudessert> #tiramisudessert #firstname.lastname@example.org#droolclub
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy chocolate 🍫 and that is kind of the same thing. 💛
Our amazing new nanny made me smile by making her famous chocolate eclairs, but with gluten free flour and less sugar than usual! The two of us are also cooking up some gluten free and high fiber desserts, this summer. Stay tuned for recipes, on the new website.
For now, off to celebrate shabbat and National Chocolate Eclaire Day! 😋 COMMENT: what are you eating tonight? Are you able to make it a family dinner night? #fridayvibes#chocolateeclair#familydinnernight