Got some #saturdaystuff for sale. SWIPE all the way to see it all, or don't; live your best life. Most of which can be found around my garage. If you have any questions on items, let me know in the comments or a DM. Doing something different this time & including a baseline price, which is negotiable, & doesn't include shipping.
1. DANGER sign. Metal. $10.
2. Painted folk art wagon wheel. Wood. $25. Can't be shipped.
3. Wooden carved folk art head. $12. Mini inlaid enamel globe. $20. *my future engagement ring is not for sale; sorry*
4. Three 70's era Buick side mirrors. $6 per or $15 or 3.
5 & 6. Insulators. Ceramic brown 'dumbells', minis, & glass (green & clear). Varied between $1 & $5 per. More you buy = better deal.
7. GE RWB TV (couldn't resist the acronyms). Can't ship, but would make an interesting decor item & it works okay. $25
8. Bike horn which works & has clamp for mounting. $8
9. Cast iron butterfly trivet with colorful accents. Can also be mounted on a wall. $10
10. Assorted beer cans with natural patina. $1 - $3 per.