We’re a big fan of “Orchard Valley” by @suzette.terry 🍎🍊🍏
The use of colour and unique framing really brings this painting to life.
Come see more lively paintings this year at #paintontario2019 in Grand Bend! 🌊🏖☀️
Cutting up the mold. Once the entire bonze edition is cast, we cut up the latex mold and mail a piece to each client who purchased the sculpture, in this case Calm After the Storm. Each uniquely base to represent abstraction or weather events.
I’d like to introduce you to a local artist in my area @jes@jes@jes@jes@jes@jessjewelry that makes amazing jewelry pieces inspired by nature! She’s my local go to person for special one of a kind pieces such as the one featuring one of my birds!
@and@and@andreapicoestrada , @cot@cot@cotton_carrier and @jessjewelry have teamed up to bring you a giveaway to celebrate My reaching 40k followers! 🎉
1. hand-painted enamel-on-copper necklace inspired by Andrea's photo of a Snowy Egret. (18" sterling silver chain and setting) created by @jessjewelry
2. One of My beautiful Snowy Egret prints.
3. A binocular harness from @cotton_carrier - voted best new binocular harness by Best Binocular Reviews. Goes on and off in a flash. Weather cover and tether included
One winner will be chosen by random number from THIS post from @jessjewelry on Friday March 29th.
1. Like and comment on this post from @jessjewelry @andreapicoestrada
2. Make sure you're following all 3 accounts @jessjewelry @andreapicoestrada & @cotton_carrier
That's it! Good luck everyone!
As a reminder this giveaway is not affiliated with or endorsed by Instagram.