Repost @ear@earth_explora ~
With the volume of negative images and news stories we are fed through the media, it is no surprise that many tourists think they should avoid Africa. This is simply not the case. Safe places to visit in Africa are in abundance: it is a beautiful, vast, diverse continent.
There are some unsafe countries in Africa which you should not visit at the moment but doesn't mean the whole of Africa is unsafe for tourist.
Here are 7 of the safest places in Africa which allow you to experience and witness Africa’s unique wonder and beauty in a risk-free location.
1. Kenya 🇰🇪 Kenya is renowned for its hospitality, national parks and stunning coastlines. ~
2. Botswana 🇧🇼 It is one of the most stunning and safest place in Africa for a safari. ~
3. Ethiopia 🇪🇹 It is a country of epic and diverse beauty. ~
4. Nigeria 🇳🇬 Nigeria is known for it diverse culture and beauty. They have beautiful ladies and mouth-watering foods too. There is so much trouble in the northern part of the country, but that do not stop you from exploring other part of the country. ~
5. Mauritius 🇲🇺 A tropical paradise 🍹 with low level of poverty. The people are very friendly and welcoming. ~
6. Morocco 🇲🇦 One of the safest in North Africa. Visitors can enjoy fantastic weather, a unique history, delicious food 😋 and discover the alluring medieval market town of Marrakesh. ~
7. Madagascar 🇲🇬 The fourth largest island 🏝 in the world. A stable country that is well-governed. 75% of wildlife in Madagascar is found nowhere else. ~
Will you like more information about any of these countries? If yes, then follow @earth_explora and click the link on the bio and join the travel community where you can ask questions about any destination and get an answer within 24 hours or less.