Have you ordered your whiff box yet?! This amazing surprise in a box is full of GREAT products. It's like Christmas every month! You can even add it to your Scentsy of the Month and get one automatically delivered to your doorstep, or send it as a gift to someone else! How cool is that? Get yours here: https://shopthesmiths.scentsy.us/shop/p/51690/scentsy-whiff-box #sce#scentsy #scentsy #allthesmells #sho#shopthesmithsts #shopthesmiths #surpriseinabox #giftbox #bathbombs #bathroomcleaner #handsoap #scentcircle #carfreshner #amberhallow #scentbar #lemon #fragrance #scented #madeintheusa #fal#fallscents #fall
0 0
Look at this blackberry vanilla bomb I used tonight😍😍 #bat#bath #bath #bathbombs #lush #indie #lushie #purple #fizz #foam #spin #blackberry #vanilla #blackberryvanilla #bathart #amazing
0 1
Can’t wait for the revamp! Marke your calendars or let me know if you want tagged to remind you! All our new products (fall/Halloween, etc) will be available on the website! Tons of new items, new scents, and more! I’ll be posting sneak peaks every Monday! #restock #websiterestock #bathbombs #soap #fallsoap #fallbathbombs #handmadesoap #handmadebathbombs #diy #treatyoself #handmadebeauty #lotion #sugarscrubs #whippedscrub #lotionbars #lipbalm
1 0
To say I'm infatuated with @scentedtreasuresusa #bathbombs would be an understatement. I have two issues when it comes to ordering bath bombs. My first issue is always with shipping, I have waited upwards of a month for some of my purchases from other companies. That's not good business, or customer service. Secondly, sometimes the rings are gorgeous. How is that a problem? Because often they turn my finger bright green OVERNIGHT. 90% of the reason I jumped at trying scented Treasures new Villainous bath bomb was that it offered a sterling silver option for an upcharge of about 5 bucks. **The other 10% was because it very distinctly reminded me of Ursula from The Little Mermaid.**🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♀️ About five days after I had placed my order I noticed that my shipment hadn't budged. I emailed the company to see what was up. They responded within an hour and said that they were having some problems their formula. The bombs were breaking during shipping. They pulled the product to remedy the problem. I really appreciated this dose of honesty. It was completely understandable as a newer company, and when the bath bomb did arrive (only 3 days later) it was the first one I have ever purchased from anywhere that didn't come apart when I took the plastic off. I applaud them for accepting nothing but the best. This particular bath bomb had a very floral scent but also an underlying musk that prevented it from smelling like a funeral parlor. It dissolved normally, and it thankfully did not dye my tub at all despite it being black. (Very festive, #Halloween ) As you can see, the ring inside was gorgeous. I think it's the first bath bomb I would give 5 out of 5 stars. I loved everything about it, and I will definitely be using the company again. Also I should mention they have a jewelry store, which I personally think is really fun. I've already fallen in love with the Magic and Mystery ring. Check them out for all of your Christmas, birthday, and just because you're awesome and you deserve it needs. #unboxing
0 0
Witch better have my candy waffle bombs are coming along nicely. . 🛀💣💦🖤🧙‍♀️🍬🎃🧡 . #Bubbletonic #diariesofabathbombmage #bathbomb #bathbombs #bathart #smallbusiness #fun #art #halloween #creepy #vegan #beauty #waffle #sparkle #mompreneur #instadaily #picoftheday #scienceisart #madewithlove #bathaddict #wit#witchy #witch #candy
3 0
🦄🍩Just some bath bombs I have made this week, I should be making new ones to show you all soon. 🦄🍩 . . . #lizzysfizzies #org#organicrials #bathbomb #handmade #organic #handpainted #gorgeous #bathbombs #soaps #donuts #unicorn #bathtime #bubbly #goodness
1 0
Cuppa joe! He smells like a fresh cup of coffee on a brisk fall day 🍁🍂🍃 He won't be around for long. This is also available in any of our fragrances! *Certain quantities apply* Get in before hes gooooonnnne 💀 #treatyourselfbathproducts #bathbombs #fall #halloween #skulls #coffee #fragrances #supportlocalbusiness #shoplocalcanada #bosslady #yyc
4 0