Balsamic Pork and Quinoa Salad 🥘 today I’m sharing a throwback recipe from my blog’s early days! This was one of those things I came up with when pay day was coming up and I had to get creative with what I had around 😉 Click the link in my bio and scroll down for this recipe. Summary below:
1. Cook quinoa in a large pot.
2. In a separate pan brown cubed pork.
3. Add chopped red onion, garlic, cherry tomatoes and sundries tomatoes.
4. Add olive oil, honey, balsamic vinegar, and salt and pepper to the pan.
5. When the pork is cooked add contents of pan to the cooked quinoa.
6. Serve with lemon. ***looking back on this recipe I would like to say now, I think it would be delicious with goat cheese and served over arugula as well! 👩🏼🍳