I wish everyone to be careful during hurricane Flo. 🌪🌪🌪 We decided to stay at our house sice we live more inland, but the wind and rain is no joke. Be safe! ❤️
A subtle hint of orange in ranunculus and garden roses is my favorite! 🍊🧡All I want to do is style beautiful things and share them with other people to enjoy this beauty.😍
I believe the power to work is a blessing ❤️ and being able to do what I absolutely love is such a privilege. Happy Labor Day everyone! 🇺🇸
Loved working with Sam and Maddy, they are such a beautiful couple! Their chemistry is simply magical. 😍❤️ 💥✨⚡️
Can’t wait to get all these beauties in this week and style them! I am obsessed @shotgunningforlove! 😍😍😍
Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is having a lovely day! I went to the gym, then grocery shopping, ate sushi, answered some emails, did laundry and read a few chapters of my favorite book- “Big Magic” by Elizabeth Gilbert. It’s been a productive day so far! 👌🏻😂
“You must understand the whole of life, not just one little part of it. That is why you must read, that is why you must look at the skies, that is why you must sing and dance, and write poems and suffer and understand, for all that is life.”-Krishnamurti 📸 @susieandwill
I celebrated my birthday this month and wanted to share a few life lessons I’ve learned over the years. :) You might find them boring or inspiring or super obvious, but for me, they took years to put in practice. Here ya go:
1. Choose courage over comfort. The most dangerous thing in life is to play it safe.
2. Your thougts are powerful, make them positive.
3. Failure is not fatal. Fail fast, fail early, fail often. Learn from your failures and move forward.
4. Gratitude is the best attitude. :) Be thankful for everything and everyone you have in life.
5. How other people judge you is none of your business. Don’t take things personally and don’t be hard on yourself. No one is perfect, we are all work in progress.
6. Exercise. Do yoga, run or find your own way of staying active. The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.
7. Never stop learning. The expert in anything was once a beginner.
8. Respect people and treat others how you want to be treated. Be kind, work hard and stay humble.
9. Don’t rush and enjoy this present moment.
10. Travel. Go on adventures. If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.