1. Can any object at close range be considered a deadly weapon? (As seen)
2. Do you know your policy about escalation of force?
3. Are you confident physically and mentally in every level of UOF? Are your prepared to escalate and or de-escalate quickly?
Off-Duty Police Officer engages Armed Suspects——————————————————————-
1. No need to Leroy Jenkins a situation like this. Rushing in can cause multiple issues: leading to injury or death. Similar rules apply to felony stops. Cover is your friend. We see it often after vehicle pursuits; no rush.
2. Carry medical gear ON YOUR PERSONS!
Seatbelt Extender: Good or Bad?——————————————————————
1. I find it much faster to access the seatbelt release whether it’s a traffic stop, vehicle ambush situation and/or you need to exit the vehicle quickly.
2. It helps if you are tactically girthy. If you need to lose weight we offer personalized meal prep plans and workouts at @effective.fitness.training
3. Here is the best part they are FREE at the dealership.
4. MAKE sure you TRAIN with it. You have done thousands of reps with the buckle release in a OEM location. After a few reps you will see that it is much quicker. Use it with dry fire as well. You can train this at any location for FREE! ——————————————————————— #training#simple#justthetip#workout
Media be like “Police punch man multiple times in his chest saving his life”
———————————————————————- and by punch they mean CPR.
Training Points: be careful about mouth to mouth while doing CPR. Use PPE and do compressions! You think you’re in shape until you do compressions for an extended period of time. @effective.fitness.training