For those who struggle with shrinkage 🤦🏽♀️here are some healthy ways to stretch your hair without heat🙌🏽Remember you don't have to blow dry your hair first to achieve length with your styling🧐 🚫🚫🚫BEFORE ANY STYLE MAKE SURE YOU MOISTURIZE YOUR HAIR👌🏾
1. Banding: Section your hair into fours. Each section used four rubber bands (more if longer less if shorter), first band starts are your root/base of the section. Once secure (not to tight) begin with your next rubber band (about two finger's apart)and work your way down.
2. Two Strand Twist/Braid: Twist/braid your hair into 6 to 8 section. Once tested/braided stretch and pin the twist/braid to the opposite side of head and secure with a hair pin (all twist/braid on the left should be pinned to the right side of your head)
3. Bunking: make 4 to 6 afro puffs, twist/braid each Puff and then wrap it around itself secure with hair pin
4. Double Stretch ( My Favorite 🙌🏽💜) Twist/Braid hair into small to medium size sections. At the end of eat twist/braid add a perm rod or flexi rod to the ends.
5. Heavy Butter/Creams: Using a heavy butter/cream helps elongated your twist/braid look for products with shea butter/ avocado butter or other heavy creams
When taking down these styles make sure you use a light oil to help combated frizz✌🏽💋 What's your favorite way to stretch your hair🤔