Now you see it, now it's 50% off! ✨ Every. single. thing. is on sale rn, you guys. Don't miss this magic IRL! ✨ Link in bio for store locator + to shop online.
@adoptadventure in the Wander Puffer and Trinity High-Waisted Utility Legging. #myfabletics
Leggings: Because we want to have our pie and eat it too. #happythanksgiving
Ps. If you’re looking for an excuse to vanish from the dinner table, we got you with 50% off EVERYTHING!! Link in bio.
Sweets are definitely our love language! 😍
POWER BALLS by @walderwellness:
30 pitted California Prunes
½ cup almond butter
2 Tbsp honey
½ cup rice crisp cereal
¼ cup unsalted, roasted sunflower seeds
1/3 cup unsweetened, desiccated coconut
1. Pulse prunes, almond butter + honey in a food processor, then transfer to a bowl.
2. Stir in rice crisps + sunflower seeds by hand until well-mixed.
3. Scoop tablespoonfuls of prune mixture; form into balls + roll in coconut to coat.
4. Transfer to airtight container + refrigerate for 1 hr to set.
5. Keep in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to a month!