Facts about me that no one asked for but it's hard to ask if you really don't know anything so, I'll just mention these👶🏻💙
• I go by Liney & I'm 20
• I dance (self taught) & I used to tumble (basically the flipping/floor exercise portion of gymnastics) but got knee surgery & I just stopped flipping as I started college
• I'm a BTS stan (ARMY) & an A.C.E stan (Choice) I also love groups like Seventeen, KNK, Highlight, Red Velvet, etc.
• My first group was Big Bang & first bias was G-Dragon (this was 8 yrs ago)
• My "ult" bias is Jeon Jungkook, then Min Yoongi, then Lee Donghun 😊
• Favorite colors are black, blue, red, & white
• I'm pansexual & I consider myself genderfluid but I don't really tell people that when I first meet them, it's a confusing concept for most people
• I'm 4'9 or 4'10, I forgot
• I wear size 2-3 in US kids
• Most of the time you see me, I'm usually wearing sweats/black skinnies, a hoodie, & a cap if my hair is oily & terrible that day
• I used to have a tongue, belly, anti belly, & a nose piercing but I gradully took them out as I got bored of them
• I recently started collecting pins made by artists on IG, most of them are BTS pins for now
• I read fanfics & my favorite author is Sugamins on AO3 & I won't ever shut up about her (':
• I learned how to swim 4 different strokes in 4-5 months & then I stopped. (I'm running out of facts, I'm boring omfg)
• I used to work out a lot & one of my accounts basically looked like those fitness acc but it became a BTS acc
• I changed my major 3 times: rehabilitation sciences, computer science, (almost respiratory therapy), business economics
• Thinking of switching to business econ-marketing with a minor in communication
• I play MapleStory again (used to play from 5th to 10th grade)
• I was almost a cheerleader for 10th grade but moved to Seattle for 2 months but fam problems happened & I moved back to...
• Savannah, GA. I was born here & I'm still here
I'm a slight coffee addict☕ Mainly espresso drinks. I love Huddle House's (breakfast restaurant) coffee & I go to Starbucks way too much.
Oh & I rant a shit ton 😃
And that's me ➡ being dumb.
Hi new followers🐰 I've been slowly, or well it feels quick to me, gaining followers and I'm so not used to it. Here's a lovely throwback of Jun & Byeong (': Should I make some like, "get to know me" type rant/thing? Or if there's any questions you can just ask and I'll answer all of it. I'm not that interesting but since I've lived 20 1/2 years already, it's a bit interesting but lots of stuff is not too appropriate to talk about since I realize that the Kpop IG community runs from around 11 years old to my age & up, but mainly the average is 14-16 and god it makes me feel old. Idk why I'm still here... I guess it just makes me feel a bit safe, I'm not 100% alone. Anyways, should I make some about me thing, if anyone cares? Idk what to say so, I need like a format or I'll just make another long rant that people are less likely to read :D