First time making gloves! Took some trial and error, and they are not perfect, but good enough for a Xmas cosplay!!
Trying out some fashion ideas, I’m sorta wanting to do more inspired styles that I’m recently experimenting with for both male and female clothing styles~ also once I’m finished with school and getting things prepared for my spring semester I will work on videos as well as preparation for ikki-con! Can’t wait welp wish me luck on studying for my biology Final and Philosophy! 🤗💖⭐️👌🏻 #bishi#bishicosplay#bishounenboy#bishounenmakeup#cosplay#crossplayer#malecosplay#texascosplayer
💫 Magical girl transformation sequence 💫
I wish I could get dressed the way they transform 😥
Good luck on finals this week!~
•also I hit 600! THANK YOU GUYS And the contest will end on the 18th on midnight•
"The half-stripped trees
struck by a wind together,
the leaves flutter drily
and refuse to let go
or driven like hail
stream bitterly out to one side
where the salvias, hard carmine-- like no leaf that ever was-- edge the bare garden."
William Carlos Williams, Approach of Winter
Photo credit @giovannacoronado1995
Thank you guys SO much for the support! Having to delete my old account was hell BUT I’m so happy that I did ♥️ I WILL have some more content next year and I hope to meet more of you at cons!!!!😆
💝Hi guys it's Ally! I'm restarting this account and starting fresh! Why not start with a wig tutorial? Here's how I revived my Miku wig step by step! (I didn't take a picture of the flat ironing process after the hairbrush step!!)
🌟Detangling your old wig the inexpensive way:
1) Pin the wig where it could stay while you're brushing it (I put mine on a coat rack) you can also use a mannequin head!
2) Soak the whole wig with a water spray bottle till it's all damp
3) Start splitting apart the wefts to avoid tangling
4) Start brushing through the wig
5) By this time, the wig should be nearly dry so put a flat iron on its lowest setting and start flat ironing it section by section
6) Constantly brush as you go to avoid tangling
7) Repeat steps 5 and 6 till satisfied!
8) OPTIONAL STEP: Take a pair of scissors and whatever is uneven at the bottom, do small upwards snipping to shape it!
I hope this will help you revive your cosplay wigs and not have to let your wallet suffer! 😂