•On The Set Of ROTJ•
Who Liked Ian McDiarmid's performance in Star Wars?
I Loved Ian's performance in The Originals and The Prequels As Well!!!
May The Force Be With You!!!
Tomorrow is not a guarantee...do the things that make you happy, fall in love, regret nothing. Take the adventures. Take today and spend it wisely. Be grateful that you still have time 🙏💕.
Trying to +5Kg free handstand push ups 🔥🔥💪🏻
Rosena Ranch Circuit Race Cat 3 Podium. I finally feel like I'm back on my game after a crazy off season to say the least. I've had a few ups and downs in my life the past few months but I'm happy to be back racing at a high level and more importantly motivated again. Today's race was tough and it was one heck of a sprint to the line. I have so much support this year. I can't thank everyone enough! I LOVE my new team. Cat 2 very soon 🤙
Of course I’m running late for my first day back at work but I was craving something sweet for lunch (what’s new 😋)! So I quickly made some carrot cake protein pancakes for lunch! Breakfast for lunch is ok, don’t you agree? Especially if it has one of my 5 vegetables for the day, right? 😝
CARROT CAKE PROTEIN PANCAKE RECIPE:
#Pan##ake ingredients: - 1/3 cup rolled oats, ground into flour
- 30g @tro@tropeaka lean vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tbsp almond meal
- 1/4 cup grated carrots, squeezed dry (I used @just_veg and they’re naturally so sweet!)
- 2 tbsp liquid egg whites (I used @pureggandlifeplus)
- 2 tbsp @cho@chobaniau plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp @nat@natvianaturalsweetener sweetener
- 1.5-2 tbsp @almondbreezeau vanilla almond milk (depending on how dry your carrot is - you may need to add less if you carrot is not as dry)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract - 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp @chobani plain Greek yogurt - 1 tbsp @tropeaka vanilla lean protein
- 1 tbsp @natvianaturalsweetener sweetener
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
1. Add all the pancake ingredients in a bowl and combine well
2. Cook on a medium low heat on an oiled pan for 2-3 min each side or until golden brown
3. Whilst pancakes are cooling, mix together the icing ingredients in a bowl
4. Top pancakes with icing and any other toppings you want. I topped mine with extra cinnamon (because cinnamon is life), grated carrots, @absolute_organic goji berries, shredded coconut and sunflower seeds 👌🏻#natryfor5