Hi all! happy weekend:) I have always liked the colour of radish but found the taste too earthy to eat it raw... Garlic roast radish with miso yoghurt
Fresh radish(couldn't find those with roots but I suppose the picture will be prettier if you use the roots as well)
Plain greek yoghurt
1. Wash and cut the radish as shown in the photo, mix it with salt/olive oil/2 gloves of garlic
2. Preheat oven to 200 degreeC and chuck the radish in, roast them for 30mins
3. Mix white miso with greek yoghurt in a ratio of 1:4, add sugar to taste
4. Drizzle some olive oil/cress on top
and ur done!
Simple Dry Chicken with minimum spices and oil free ❤️ INGREDIENTS:
1. Ginger paste
2. Garlic paste
3. Spring onions
5. Turmeric powder
6. Pepper powder
1. In a non-stick pan saute ginger and garlic paste and saute it for a minute and a half. Add chopped spring onions and let it turn crispy. Once it gets the crispness shift it to a bowl.
2. In the same pan slightly grill the chicken pieces by adding salt, turmeric powder and pepper powder. Cover with lid. The chicken will leave it's oil and the pieces will become tender.
3. Add in the spring onions fry and mix all ingredients well. Check salt and add if needed. Cover with lid and the spring onions will leave it's water. Let the chicken absorb this water.
4. After 10-15 minutes remove lid and let the chicken dry out and the masala will get start sticking to the chicken pieces.
5. Serve hot by squeezing in half a lemon.