BLOG POST || We've rounded up our favourite Pumpkin Spice finds for this Pumpkin Spice season. We'd love to know your finds and favourite things about Autumn! Link in bio
100% Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie by @beetabella
2 1/2 cups of pumpkin
1/3 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup of maple syrup or agave
3/4 cup of either coconut,almond or cashew milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon of salt
3 tablespoons of cornstarch
1 vegan pie crust (I made my own using GF flour)
2 1/4 cups Gluten-Free flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil, cool enough to be solid
6-8 tablespoons of ice water
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a high speed blender or food processor, combine all of the pie ingredients and blend until creamy and smooth.
3. Pour the pie filling into your crust and spread out until it's smooth.
4. Bake in the oven for 55-65 min.
5. Once you take out of the oven, let it cool on the counter, and then put in the fridge to cool down for at least 4 hours so the pie gets nice and firm!