Bipolar (for me) is often about learning to pace myself. Time flies or crawls but it also passes, and it always brings change. I want to thank everyone that reached out to me a week ago when time brought me pain. With time, the pain receded and I’m left looking out a sea of people who care about me and love me and I’m endlessly thankful for you all. I will do my best to reach out to everyone individually - with time, I will get there - but I wanted to take this opportunity in time to thank you. And to remind everyone that time heals most things. Please always feel free and safe to also reach out to me if you are in pain. Because I’ve been there and I got tricks to help the pain, words of comfort, and a Netflix account that anyone can use.
Be the energy you want to attract. Take a moment for yourself today... have a think. What is it you want to attract into your life? Is that negativity? I doubt it! I doubt anyone went into 2018 wanting a year of negativity. It's time for us to recalibrate.
Do we want love, money, health, peace? If so we must be aware of our inner state in order to create an energy that attracts what we want.
Focus on what you want rather than what you don’t want. If you desire more love in your life, rather than being jealous about others that have this already, notice all the love that is around you already (in your family, couples embracing, friends laughing together) and truly celebrate it.
If if you want more abundance, notice all the abundance that is already in your life while working towards creating more. Be grateful for all your blessings and put out into the world what your heart is yearning for. It will come back to you. 💛❤💚💙💜💟 sending love to you all.
And just like that, the worst month of the year is half way over.... 🎉💃🏼
What have I learnt from 2018 so far....? 1. Masters degrees suck and I’m hella done with it 🙅🏼♀️
2. January weather is the worst and it would be great if instead of 12 hours of exams this month, we could all just agree to stay inside and watch moana all day everyday
3. Anybody that says you can eat too much chocolate is lying and you can NEVER eat enough
4. Gyms are great but at home hiits are even better because you can do them in your pyjamas
5. Netflix needs to pack it in with its ‘are you still there’ message... yes netflix I am still here watching friends after 6 hours and no, I don’t feel guilty about it 🤷🏼♀️
6. Activewear sites need to come with a warning and a ban on my bank card because I’ve already brought too much gymwear and it’s only the 16th
7. Leggings are the way forward and everyone should throw their jeans in the bin and just live in leggings 💃🏼
So glad to be halfway done with January already as it means we’re one step closer to summer and one step closer to it being socially acceptable to live life in a bikini 👙☀️