Five fun things about the day:
1) I brought my dresses out from the back of the closet. Mid-70s today and I feel on top of the world.
2) Yes, the first dress I wore was my black and white polka dotted dress. With pockets. Duh.
3) Ankur got done at 12 today and wanted to get his haircut in Knoxville. I requested that he get his appointment for 5:30 so I could tag along with him after work.
4) I got a mani/pedi done at a place that serves wine.
5) We finished off the night with this big platter of goodness. .
I’m grateful for the day. ❤️🙏🏽
Tell me one fun thing about your day! 👇🏽
Indian for lunch.
Paneer Butter Masala, Chilli Prawns, Butter Chicken, garlic naan and fluffy basmati rice.
The Butter Chicken was absolutely delicious.
The other meals were also very good.
A hidden gem in Wollongong.
First outside photo of 2018. Gorgeous day here in New York. That is mung #dal with #turmeric#cauliflower steaks and #naan flatbread. Whole mung dal recipe, my absolute favorite dal, is on butteredveg.com