Finally...some sewing time. An unexpectedly busy weekend means that I'm only now able to get on with some #finishalong2017 sewing. Let's be clear...I didn't have anything planned but between helping Spousus to get ready for a work flight at 5 today and Offspring needing to shop for an interview suit at short notice, I seem to have been kept away from my sewing machine. I now have a window of 3 hours between the drop off at the airport and the collection from the train station. #andtheykeeptextingme#familylife#mollysrainbowquilt
Using my day off wisely. Despite developing a bit of a cold I'm feeling productive. About to break into this little 'tester' pack of @aurifilthread which is the perfect match to topstich this zippy pouch. I've made a few but wanted to try a different version. A quick inter-search and I came across this well written tutorial by Ali @veryberryhandmade
I'm multitasking too- I've pinned out the backing for #mollysrainbowquilt and am waiting for it to dry.
I haven't joined in with the @finishalong since Q4 last year... so here goes....I'll be linking up via Lucy's @charmaboutyou blog page.
1. A baby quilt, fabrics picked, design sketched.
2. Tulip quilt. A few practice blocks have been made and I'm inching to get this one started.
3. A new Christmas cushion. This seriously cute pattern is 'Crimbo' by @unicornharts ...I've already printed the pattern out and chosen the fabrics.
4. Lovely #sevenberryfabrics tortoise print. My daughter wants a small tote bag and I plan to make a couple of #zippypouch
5. Crosses quilt top. Needs batting, quilting and binding.
6.This little #sewingwrap is moving at a glacial pace. It will be finished before years end!
7. This was a practice zippy pouch. It needs some remedial surgery but it can be saved!
8. #mollysrainbowquilt needs batting, quilting, binding and gifting.
Good luck to everyone, however long your list is 😘