- Meal Prep Sunday -
On today's mean prep it consisted of sweet potatoes hash for breakfast. Working a full time job and not really a morning person, meal prep is key for the mornings. Being able to grab & go is great!
It allows me to take 10 minutes to read affirmations, morning yoga, a quick workout or a little time to sleep in ❤ This sweet potato hash is so simple and easy to whip up. 8 ingredients, 2 pans, 1 dish, 5 meals.
1 medium\large sweet potato
5 slices bacon
1\2 white onion
1\2 green peppers
1\4 red, orange, yellow peppers
2 clove garlic (garlic lovers use 4 lol)
1\4 cup grass fed white milk
Himalayan salt (flavor)
Ground pepper (flavor)
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Chop up sweet potato and asparagus season with olive oil, himilayian salt & ground pepper. Place in oven and cook for 30 minuts or until cooked.
3. Chop up 5 slices of bacon and fry up.
4. Put bacon aside in a bowl. Cut up onion, peppers and garlic.
5. Season with olive oil, Himalayan salt and ground pepper. Saute on low, medium for 8-10 minutes minute or till tender.
6. Add onion mixture to the bacon bowl. Mix up eggs and milk and cook eggs to scrambled desire!
7. Mix sweet potato, aspurgus, bacon, onion mixture and eggs in pan. Dish in individual servings and store in fridge!
Write this recipe on note card and store for future meal preps. Or make a batch for family breakfast. Enjoy! ❤
In Yogyakarta: keeping it light because we are still full from last nights meal! A great buffet spread of both American and Indonesian breakfast! Make your stay at @adhisthana better by adding the breakfast option to your room 🤗
I cant get over how easy and tasty this is. Took me 15 mins to make.
1 thing of chicken stock
2 cans stewed tomatoes
Seasonings of choice
Shredded chicken (i had some leftover from a couple days ago that I shredded and added)
Handful of spinach
Open package of tortellini and throw in