It a matter of the heart...
Its about who we are...
Its the center of our being...
What most people see is this magnanimous, sassy, larger than life striking woman who lives life with this audacious nobility. She gives of her time and her life and she loves people...She even loves me and all but hates racking my %$#@&@^ weights 😉💪
What most don't see is the obstacles overcome, the honest pursuit of being a better human being, the commitment to whats real and the shedding of anything fake or contrived. Most don't see the struggles, where life gets messy and can be ugly, the hardships, the frustrations...
I see a woman overcoming. I see my friend striving. I see my partner giving everything even when she doesn't want to. She doesn't argue (although she will tell me she's dying a million times over). She pushes herself and me too (throwing down challenges constantly). She trusts me and knows my heart is for the best of her. I want to see her become stronger and she is...And making me stronger in the process...
Its a matter of the heart. Open the eyes of your heart. Be strong. Love yourself enough to give yourself everything. Celebrate every success...2 unassisted pulls ups tonight.
@jodieirwin__ you teach me about strength me as much as I will ever teach you.
This week we continue our celebration of #Hea#HeartHealthh....❤ #valentinesday2018 💗 this week. How will you destress, ey? 🤔 LOL
Well, keeping your stress down is good for your heart. Here are a few things you can do to manage your #stress 😫
1) Plan: If you have a lot on your plate. Sometimes it's helpful to plan ahead.
2) Prepare: When you take the time to plan it usually falls in line that you prepare yourself for the possibilities, mishaps, unexpected... therefore you are less likely to be caught off guard, reducing your risk for anxiety and stress.
3) Meditate: Whoosah! 🌬💆🏾♀️💆♂️
4) Stretch and relax your muscles.
5) Get and stay ACTIVE! 💃🏾🏃🏾♀️🚶🏼♀️
6) Eat HEALTHY 🍎🥗🥑🍳
7) Only drink alcohol in MODERATION 🥂🍷
8) Talk it out 🗣👫🏾👭 Utilize your support system!
9) And if all else fails, get help. #Therapy can work wonders for many!
Are you #stressed ❔ Take the quiz: http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/stress-screener
And#Vent COMMENT 👇🏽 BELOW •
Photo cred 📷 Rakicevic Nenad
Missing these good old days over and over again including all my beloved ones, our memories and the beautiful stories we have written together 💕#alwayswithme#matteroftheheart#pieceofme#collectunforgetablemoments#thankstoeverysingleoneofyou