The moment chooses you. Train like your life depends on it. #TCCC #alwaysimproving #trainhard #medical #ifak #tourniquet
44 5
Professional service for professionals. Eightsarmory.com register now for a chance to win a free pistol. #winning #alwaysimproving #service #profesional
43 1
From @jma@jmaccustoms - Night shooting with @forgerelations_mike @gunsdaily 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 the @lbeunlimited gas tube is glowing red!!! 🎥 @cwgunwerks ・・・ Bringing light to the darkness💥💥💥 @jmaccustoms #jmacsms17 shoot. That ar15 gastube at the end, it’s on fire 🔥 #gunhub  #gunporn #dailyguns #2nd  #custom  #weaponsfanatics #weaponsdaily #nfa#nfafanatics #cwg#cwgunwerks #gun#gunsoninstagram #kalashlife #nfa  #sbr #ak47 #stampcollector #merica #badass #beastmode  #pewlife  #ringreticle  #kal#kalashnilyfe #igmilitia #cwgunwerks #gunsoninstagram #gundsdaily #gunchannels #gunophilia #remembertherumba #kalashnilyfe
106 3
Me and @gunsdaily burning down the last dump of the night. I think that's Cary from @sabrewerks13 down there at the end??? Might be @zentriratna I can't tell, too dark haha #Repost @cwgunwerks ・・・ Bringing light to the darkness💥💥💥 @jmaccustoms #jmacsms17 shoot. That ar15 gastube at the end, it’s on fire 🔥 #gunhub  #gunporn #dailyguns #2nd  #custom  #weaponsfanatics #weaponsdaily #nfa#nfafanatics #cwg#cwgunwerks #gun#gunsoninstagram #kalashlife #nfa  #sbr #ak47 #stampcollector #merica #badass #beastmode  #pewlife  #ringreticle  #kalashnilyfe #igmilitia #cwgunwerks #gunsoninstagram #gundsdaily #gunchannels #gunophilia #remembertherumba
95 10
184 10
She's so rock steady (Bam-ba-Lam) And she's always ready (Bam-ba-Lam) That’s the tune I hear when hold my VEPR FM-AK74-11. Ya better hit up @jkramer1987 @kvarcorp and get one while ya can, before they’re gone for good! . @ak_addicts @kalashnilyfe @akfanatics @ak_fanatics @ak_state_of_mind @everything_ak #russia #AK47 #AK74 #kalashnikov #gunchannels #gunhub #gunporn #dailyguns #gunfanatics #2nd #weaponsfanatics #weaponsdaily #gunsoninstagram #gunsdaily #801gun #pewpew #gundose
50 1
Saturday's are for the CZ's! Order yours at Eightsarmory.com #saturday #saturdaysarefortheboys #cz #p10c
51 5
#Repost @aero_precision (@get_repost) ・・・ On this Veteran's Day, we would like thank all past and present service members for their unwavering dedication to keep our country the land of the free and the home of the brave. In honor of Veterans Day, we have designed 4 Service Edition Builder Sets: Army, Marine Corps, Navy and Air Force. Taking styling queues from USA’s greatest generation, these timeless designs will ensure an heirloom quality build that will last generations. The fantastic Cerakote work was done by @nevada_cerakote, @madcustomcoating and @hillbilly223urban A site-wide sale will also be in effect this weekend. Customers can save 10% site-wide. Our Military customers can save an additional 10% for a total of 20% as gratitude for your service and sacrifice to our country. The Service Edition builder sets are excluded from the site-wide sale. Service Edition Builder sets: http://bit.ly/Vets-set Shop our site: http://bit.ly/vet-shop #aeroprecision #veteransday #thankyou #gun#gunlife #dailybadass #gunsdaily #pewpew #pewpewlife #sickguns #2a #igmilitia #gun #weaponsdaily #gun#gunporn #gunsphotography #gunporn #merica #igguns #igmilitiava #gunsoninstagram #weaponsfanatics #ar15
25 0
Breaking in that Scorpion Evo III from Eightsarmory.com @eightsarmory #scorpionevo #cz #scorpionevo3
42 6
Ultrasonic cleaning, it's a spa day for your gun! Eightsarmory.com #spa #glock #ultrasoniccleaner
46 2
Customers pistol before an Eightsarmory Ultrasonic cleaning. #dirty #filthy #ultrasoniccleaner
38 3
Train like your life depends on it. Eightsarmory.com #alwaysimproving
56 4
I'm entered, are you?? Eightsarmory.com #winning #alwaysimproving #training
44 6