If you tell people these chicken wings are baked they won't believe you. They are that good! https://www.chiselandfork.com/crispy-baked-chicken-wings/
These Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sliders are perfect for lunch, dinner, parties, or game day. Total crowd pleaser! #chickensliders#gamedayfood
Can I get a 🙋🏻 if weekends are difficult for you when it comes to staying on track and eating right ... especially now with football season here and busy Fall schedules🍁 🏈🍁? Would it help if you had healthier versions of some of your favorites!? Here is one tailgating/game day recipe that doesn't have to sacrifice taste-- Turkey Chili!
makes 6 servings (approx. 1 1/2 cups each)
Container counts- 1/2 Green, 1 yellow, 1 red, 1/2 tsp.
2 tsp. extra virgin coconut oil, melted
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 lb. cooked 93% lean ground turkey (or lean grass-fed ground beef)
2 cans kidney or pinto beans, rinsed and drained (I use a can of each)
1 (15 oz) can organic, diced tomatoes, no salt added
1 cup red wine
1 Tbsp. ground chili powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
6 tsp crumbed goat cheese
1. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion and bell peppers; cook, stirring occasionally for 5-6 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
3. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
4. Add turkey, beans tomatoes (with liquid), wine, chili powder, salt, and red pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; gently boil, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
5. Serve topped with cilantro and cheese.
*I transfer mine to a crockpot to warm in until it's game time! Enjoy!
A little bit of spice & everything nice. These Bell Pepper Nachos make the perfect #GameDayFood!
This one takes me back. I remember as a kid in Houston, going to see the Oilers at the dome. It didn't really feel like you were at the game until the concession guy came by and you got a big plate of biryani rice and curry chicken.