One brEGGfast skillet coming right up! 🍳 I love breakfast skillets because you can literally throw anything in them and they still taste good. I had friends over so I made a bigger one than usual... it was still gone. Recipe below ⤵️
3 medium potatoes, cubed
Bell peppers, diced
Sausage, cooked and crumbled
Green onion for garnish
Red pepper flakes
@tra@traderjoes Everything but Bagel Sesame Seasoning 🙌🏼
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet. Add cubed potatoes and sauté for about 8min until potatoes begin to soften.
3. Add bell peppers, onion and cooked sausage. Sauté until everything is golden brown.
4. Make 3 craters for the eggs. Add eggs and cook on the stove for an additional 2 mins before adding cheese!
5. Put the cast iron skillet in the oven for about 5min to melt the cheese and finish cooking the eggs. Leave it in longer if you don't like your eggs super runny.
6. Garnish with green onion, red pepper flakes, and @traderjoes seasoning!
Did you hear that? I think our Village Breakfast is calling your name and is served with two eggs, potatoes, whole wheat toast and pure can bacon. Indulge in items like these on our brunch menu-offered only on the weekends until 2pm.
Last night’s indulgence at @taxmanfortville.
Pic 1: Popper Burger 🍔 with roasted corn cream cheese, pickled jalapeño, house ranch.
Pic 2: Dessert - I forget the name 😬 (too much Tax mule perhaps?) If you get this, I recommend to wait until it softens up a little because I enjoyed it more towards the end of it. .
Still loving this pic of our Berkshire pork #ban#banhmi by @sec@secretstan for @kcr@kcr@kcrwfood ... don’t forget if you are a @kcrw member you get a nice little discount just ask for it and show your membership card at the counter :). Repost from @kcrwgoodfood - Mm...have you had the #pork #banhmi @phoragela yet? It's worth a try! | 📸 by @secretstan