"L'avenir appartient à ceux qui se lèvent tôt"... c'est tellement vrai!
En fait, ça montre une certaine discipline, motivation et ambition!
Et c'est vrai que c'est plus facile quand dehors il fait comme sur la photo pour démarrer la journée 😁
👉C'EST À VOUS, vous êtes plutôt du matin ou du soir?
If we can remain calm, life tends to go more smoothly
Complaining is one of the most detrimental habits you can have. It can negatively impact you socially, affecting your personal happiness, but it can also subconsciously sabotage your money and success.
When you complain to people, 80% of them don’t really care. The other 20% are kind of happy it’s happening to you. It makes them feel a lot better about their lives. Also, the “poor me” victim role may have gotten you some sympathy or attention from your parents, but successful people don’t want to be around whiners and we’re going to need successful people to help us get more successful.
In fact, the truth is, nobody wants to be around a complainer, so DON’T BE ONE.
📝 T. Harv Eker
🗣 Expressing to inspire you
🏘 A community of like-minded people
👉 Join us: @expressiveinsights
Started from the bottom now 19 months of hard work & dedication later I’m here...Still fighting towards my overall goal since the battle is never easier you just get stronger....So Let’s Werk‼️🤘🏾😜❤️