😜today I was leaving university and a car almost hit me hahaπŸ˜… //Hoy iba saliendo de la universidad y un auto casi me golpea jaja πŸ˜…// @niallhoran #niallhoran #liampayne #louistomlinson #harrystyles #onedirection #directioners #follownow #people #world #beautiful #boys #girls #cute #handsome #dreams #wishes #magic #perfect #newyork #losangeles #mexico #horan #nialler #january
15 0
Fetus Harry! I'm going to draw for a little then hit the hay because I'm tired (does anyone say hit the hay anymore? No just me? Okay cool! πŸ˜‚) #stylinson #larry #har#harrystyles #larrystylinson #lou#louistomlinson #onedirection #lia#liame #nia#nialln #harry #louis #styles #tomlinson #1d #zay#zaynk #niall #liam #horan #payne #zayn #larryaf #larryshipper #love #dir#directioners #malik #hazza #oopshi #louisandharry #directioner #ziam
5 0
What I’d like to see VS what I getπŸ˜’ β€’ β€’ β€’ . . . #larrystylinson #larryisreal #one#one#onectionlove #one #direction #har#harryes #harry #styles #hey #lou#louistomlinson #louis #tomlinson #lia#liampayne #liam #payne #nia#niallhoran #niall #horan #zayn #malik #vashappenin #onedirection #onedirectionfanpage #onedirectionedits #directioners #1d<#1dmemes #1daf #1dfanpage #1d
4 0
2 0
They're both in LA😍😍πŸ”₯ ~Lu β—ŸΜ½β—žΜ½ β˜… β˜… β˜… #har#harrystyles #nia#nialln #lar#larryinson #lou#louisinson #zay#zaynmalik #mis#missthem #gigihadid #xfactor #uk #lia#liampayne #missthem #justinbieber #stillgottime #boys #onedirection #directioners #lov#loveve #harry #louis #niall #zayn #liam #larryisreal #larry #love #gay #houis #jungwirth #larrystylinsonproof
13 1
I had to drive an hour and a half both ways for a basketball game. shoot me. but harrys hot so that’s cool β€’ β€’ β€’ #har#harryes #harrystylesedits #one#onedirection #harry #styles #5yearsofonedirection #nightchanges #niallhoran #zaynmalik #liampayne #louistomlinson #onedirection #directioners #four #fireproof #followtrain #larry #bestsongever
5 1
this picture is an accurate description of my mind 24/7
2 1
I was scrolling through Instagram because I can’t sleep of course and I come across this 😱😱😱 #har#harrystyles #lou#louisinson #larrystylinson #lottietommo #lia#liame #nia#nialln #zay#zaynk #harry #louis #niall #zayn #liam #onedirection #directioners #justinbieber #selenagomez #onedirectionedits #edits #fanedits #harrymanips #louismanip #camillerowe #harryandcamille
6 0
UPDATE || Liam out in Milan. where are you niall? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #liampayne #niallhoran #harrystyles #louistomlinson #zaynmalik #1d #directioners #milan #love
4 0
UPDATE ZOUIS || pict 1&2 Zayn out in NYC pict 3&4 Louis out in LA #zaynmalik #louistomlinson #zouis #liampayne #harrystyles #niallhoran #onedirection #directioners #1d #family #today
5 0
IT'S GROWINGASGJQGSHE
8 1
I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART 😭😭😭
8 1
WE SEE YOU NIALL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
6 2
I think Niall is everyone when their friends fall tbh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
6 1
LOOK HOW FAR THIS LIL BEAN HAS COME 😭😭😭😭
6 1
woW 😍😍😍😍
5 1
I think I posted this before but oh well. Even though Freddie isn't his son this is still funny
6 1
And how could I forget my other babyy out in NYC with her cute Zayn phone case😍😭 Zayn better do something cute like that now so I can die happily
40 1
I didn't listen to this and I'm not gonna but this is absolutely fucking disgusting. Also sorry there's no audio I didn't feel like sharing it. If you wanna listen to it 😷 go to @stylestourx 's page
3 1
Zayn in NYC with a fan today ! And she took that picture of Zayn smiling omfg 😭😭😭😭❀
31 1
Zayn out with a fan today 😭❀
17 1
SWIPE FOR A HOT VIDEO OF ZAYN TELLING THE GIRL HE LIKES HER GLASSES SJSJSJSNSMSK FUCK ME NOW😭❀ THEY HAD A FULL ON CONVERSATION AND ZAYN TOLD HER HE LIKED HER GLASSES SHUT THE FUCK UP OMG
42 2
Tonight's going to be a long one so please ignore me as I may just spam videos of me playing parts of 1D,harry,Niall,Louis songs okay bwjrkwkf #stylinson #larry #har#harrystyles #larrystylinson #lou#louisinson #onedirection #lia#liame #nia#nialln #harry #louis #styles #tomlinson #1d #zay#zaynk #niall #liam #horan #payne #zayn #larryaf #larryshipper #love #dir#directioners #malik #hazza #oopshi #louisandharry #directioner #ziam
22 1
UGH THIS BITCH PISSES ME OFF, BUT IT'S SO NICE TO SEE ZAYN SO HAPPY TODAY OMG
32 2
That's fucking scary but it looks sickk😍😭
43 8
I need to study but literally I have no motivation and I just wanna shower and watch Nemo and tell Jules how much I adore her but jdudhdmdjshs
18 2
19 3
Every.single.fanfic....well i’m over exaggerating- but lot of dem fanfics are like yOu WaKe uP FrOm a HeArT tRaNsPlAnT AnD yOuR BoYfRiEnD iS GoNe anD YoU aSk WhO tHe DoNeR iS AnD iTs YoUr bF aNd YoU cRy The End Heheh it’s great -G
5 2
This is just painful to look at- mani
82 7
KEEHEEEHEEEHEEE tbh the jokes about Harry being a baker when he was younger are the best god damn jokes i’ve ever heard -G
4 2
β€˜Givememynameplease’ Oml i would probably just dm the person and be like plz gimmie my username bk -G
2 1
Wtf Neil what about the mediam paced hands god damn it -G
3 3
goodnight. I love Louis Tomlinson. bye. 🌚
53 3
God fuckin damn it no this shouldn’t be a thing This has a 60 % chance of just being a success and the other 40% is the chance of dis movie ruining his life -GπŸ–€
1 1
FROM THE DINING TABLE SWEETIE IM SO SORRY - riy β€’ β€’ β€’ follow my backup acc - @louandhazvideos follow my personal acc - @ryleemae__ β€’ β€’ β€’ #onedirection #1d #1direction #directioners #lou#louisinson #har#harrystyles #nia#niallhoran #lia#liame #zay#zaynmalik #lar#larryinson #louis #harry #niall #liam #zayn #larry #tomlinson #styles #payne #horan #malik #stylinson #love #music
271 2
enjoy these niall pics, there’s a storm comin - riy β€’ β€’ β€’ follow my backup acc - @louandhazvideos follow my personal acc - @ryleemae__ β€’ β€’ β€’ #onedirection #1d #1direction #directioners #lou#louisinson #har#harrystyles #nia#nialln #lia#liame #zay#zaynk #lar#larryinson #louis #harry #niall #liam #zayn #larry #tomlinson #styles #payne #horan #malik #stylinson #love #music
84 0
Oml, i’d lovΓ© to see that -G πŸ–€
3 1
Right now - one direction #onedirection #1d #directioners
4 0
Same time and place tomorrow gang? ❀️ | #Lou#Louisinson #Louis #Tomlinson #Tommo #28 #SoloLouis #OneDirection #1D #Directioners #Larents
3 0
I love how Louis and Harry always pop up on the same day after being MIA every. single. time. β€’ β€’ #har#harryes #lou#louisinson #nia#nialln #lia#liampayne #onedirection #1d #directioners #love #cute #followforfollow #followback #harry #liam #niall #louis #larry #larryisreal #larryshipper #larrystylinson
30 0
HIM, HONEY. HIM πŸ’™πŸ’š
36 2
I LAUGHED SO HARR WATCHING THIS... LOOK AT HARRY DANCING IN THE BACKGROUNDDπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ * * * * * * * * * * * #qlo#istomlinson #lou#louistomlinsonedit #boobear #loubear #one#one#onedirectionedits #onedirection #liampayne #zaynmalik #harrystyles #niallhoran #larrystylinson #world #funny #more #louis #1D #like4like #followforfollow #follow4like # hazza #lima #neil #directioners #liampayneedits #zaynmalikedit #harrystylesedits #niallhoranedit #onedirectionedits #louistomlinsonimagine #louistomlinsonfacts #louistomlinsonvideo
13 0
I've been posting a lot Follow @demiswac [me] for more videos!
30 2
NIALL AND JOE JONAS IRJWIDEKNSEJDKSNSKS
6 2