Do NOT let the first pic fool you,people. It is an optical illusion,accomplished by swinging my part to the other side. The other 2 pics tell the truth. Few curls,lot of wonky waves...straight ends. I wet it down in the shower because reasons. Normally I wouldn’t do it,is what I’m saying. I had a speeded up getting ready period of time and I did 2 things I’ve learned to never..evereverever do. Sigh. I plopped. I did. For 15 minutes and it wasn’t horrible! Had I gone right into the diffusing we might be having an entirely different conversation. Did I? Lol,oh my sweet summer child..of course not. I let it air dry for waaaay too long. So when I went to do smasters and diffuse...yeah. The only way to fix everything would be to start over and that was not a possibility. So up into a messy bunapple it went. Btw,watch @stephswavycurls and learn to do her one hair tie cute little bun. It’s a lifesaver. And tomorrow is another day.
😱 Same shirt, same Do, 7 months later 😱
Stay consistent and take pictures because you will definitely be able to see the difference. It’s crazy how much my hair has changed and grown over the past few months.
For extra help I started taking the @bouncecurl Hair Vitamins and using the @righteousrootsoils Hair Rx during my weekly deep conditions for 2 months now and it’s incredible the growth I’ve seen from that as well. I’ll post pics soon to do a comparison.😊 #AlyssaAlynne
Can your curly hair be bleached and colored and maintain its curly hair pattern?...🤤....Ours can...give us a call when you're ready to #LevelUp 😍
Bundles, Clipins, Matching Closures and Frontals
☎️Customer Service 1-513-445-4112
My Secrets for Healthy Long Curlss 🤫➰
* A good hairdresser (One that knows your hair, knows what she doin and loves her Job) My hairdresser is @yous.nl 💕
* Use the Right Products for your hair (I use a Leave in Moisturiser and Kurlcreme) from @nakhair 💕
* A Pure Oil (For Growth) I use Pure Almond Oil for My Ends from @hollandandbarrett_nl 💕
* Know how to use Shampoo and Conditioner (Shampoo for the Roots and Conditioner for your Ends or All your hair, Detangle while Conditioning) I use the Shampoo and Conditioner from @garnierusa 💕
* Don’t brush or comb your hair everyday (Sometimes I don’t brush it for Five Days, that Reduces Frizz)
* NO HEAT (Like a Straightener or Curliron) I do use a Diffuser but I don’t keep the Heat to long on One Place, so it does not cause a lot of Damage!
My Diffuser is from the Brand CARMEN 💕
* And by the way, I never Love a Nude Colour Lipstick on me, but this Nude Colour “BOUDOIR” by @iwantzoe I can’t deal 😍💕