7 years of spending Valentine's day as husband and wife has been nothing short of wonderful! Happy Valentine's day and 7th year anniversary to this man who always go out of his way to keep us happy! Love love love love love love love you @tablet03 ... to more happy years with you, Coco & Leica ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ #lateannivpost coz #busywithkids
Note to all: These photos were taken 7 years ago so NO, we did not lose weight YET... but we hope to fit in those clothes again haha 🤣
HEALTHY PREGNANCIES. What I did for two healthy & happy pregnancies. 💗👶💙 Although my first pregnancy was a lot easier than my second (namely because I wasn't chasing after an active older child), I must admit I've been pretty blessed with healthy & happy pregnancies both times!
Here are a few practical things I've done to give my body (and babies) the best chance to continue on strong and healthily! 💗 Cut out sugar
💗 Lower caffeine 💗 Take high quality pregnancy supplements & probiotics
💗 Make veggie juices & smoothies if I can't stomach food
💗 Stay active & evolve workouts at different stages
💗 Use essential oils to balance emotions & mood swings/ease pregnancy stress on the body like swelling
To read my full list of things I found super useful for fit and healthy pregnancies read my post on the Pregnancy + Parenting page 👶 link in bio 👆.
Penting ke kita mendetoxkan bdan kita? Yes of course u.. 😅 korang makan main telan je kan, kalau dah exercise mesti kene detox balik. Untuk dalaman. Sebab tu kak tia x focus pada supplement. Ssshhhh tapi tak Kara x boleh. Cuma tak focus. Kak tia lebih focus pada healthy food dan workout. Jadi apa salahnya kita share. Especially mommies ibu ibu kat luar sana. Nak follow boleh follow. Whatsap je. Kak tia bukan baru je buat detox n workout ni semua. Dari before married lagi. Jangan mengata. Yang mengata tu niat tengok balik. 😅😅 asalkan dapat tolong mommies back to better shape kak tia dah happy. Ok so ya keep fit mommies 😙😙😙
Throwback to when we met ET The Hip Hop Preacher & CJ 🔥🔥🔥
Blessed to have a chance to meet a man that is inspiring so many around the world 🙌
This guy was a homeless, high school drop out who was taken in by a pastor, loved on, and now he is a great husband and dad, a pastor, probably the best motivational speaker in the world - mentoring top athletes and going into lower socio-economic communities to make this world a better place! 🙏
You don't need permission to shine! You are the light of the world... 🔥🙏 #teamfuse#destiny#purpose#icaniwillimust
Sometimes when your day starts off wrong or you've been discouraged because you haven't seen the results you've wanted. Believe in yourself and believe in your dreams!
Today I woke up early in hopes of getting stuff done only to have my baby wake up 5 minutes after I started folding laundry, then that's been the story of my morning every time I wanted to get something done someone needed me for something. So I came up with an activity that kept my kids occupied for not 5 but 10 minutes lol so let's just say I got the dishes put away and the clothes folded!yeah!
Are you kidding me right now! NO I don't have 30mins in the day to focus on myself!
• I have to get the kids up, feed them breakfast, pack their lunches, make sure the hubby is up in time for work, make his lunch and mine, get myself ready for work, make sure that we all get out of the house on time for school and work!
• Drop the kids off at school, get myself to work, deal with all the stuff that goes on at work! Now it is time to get the kids from school, take them to whatever after school activities they have, grab dinner on the fly at either a fast food joint or something I have already packed! We hardly ever get to sit down at the table for dinner.
• Next thing I know it's time for showers, homework then bed! But I still have more crap to do before the morning! So how the heck do you suppose I get 30mins in just for myself?! 😡
• This was my life before I met this amazing mom/wife! I had been following her on IG and watching her do her workouts, take care of her family, managed to eat healthy all while keeping her cool! I thought to myself she must be Wonder Woman in order to make it happen.
• One day she posted her before and after pic and I was amazed at her transformation! I had been reading her prior posts about how important it was to make time for yourself, to eat healthy but the most important thing...MAKE TIME FOR YOU!
• She is a mom of 5 kids and is way busier then me! If she can do it...so can I! You CAN find the time for yourself if you really want to! It's just about shifting your mind from saying NO I CANT to damnit...I am going to make this happen no matter what it takes!
• If you are ready to take care of you, I have a Private Virtual Accountability Group starting up on August 14th. This will help you find the time plus you will get to meet other mom/wives who are in the same boat as you! This was the game changer for me! 😉
❤️ Make the time to cook, laugh and be good to your body!