When you let go, you create space for better things to enter your life. 💟
Let's armbalance: How to bakasana or kakasana.
The straight arm version is called bakasana/ crane pose and the bent arm is kakasana/crow pose.
1. Place your hands shoulder distance apart. Spread your fingers. Press through the knuckles and fingertips- they are your breaks.
2. Place your knees high up on your arms/armpits * or just above your elbows for the beginner option.
3. Lift your hips high.
4. Hug your triceps in. Think chaturanga arms.
5. Draw your navel in, round your back. Engage your muscles!
6. Lean forward, don't hop up. Lean more.
7. Lift one leg at a time. Breathe.
8. Once both feet are up lift your heels even more towards your butt.
9. If you are going for straight arms, knees are higher up, hips are higher, lean forward more. This will create more pressure on your wrists so practice with care.
Give it time. Breathe. Fly high yogis! ❤
You can use blocks under your feet and pillows in front of you. I was scared at first. It will pass.🤗