Escritório do Studio 8 onde foi aplicado o Cement Decor Plata @eur@eurodecor_oficial nas paredes! Ficou lindo, não acha? 🎱
Conheça a @eurodecor_oficial empresa especializada em revestimentos de alto padrão, há 12 anos no mercado!
Indique para um amigo nos comentários! 💬
❄️💡7 Tips for Reducing Blur in your Photographs (Without a Tripod!)💡❄️
👋📸Do you ever struggle to keep your camera steady enough for your shutter speed? A few easy tips for you below.📸👋
I've been a little village bound the past few days, stuck thanks to England's brief flirtation with arctic winds and tundra. Woke up this morning to a chilly -9C (15F). So for that reason I haven't been able to stray far from home. Here's a stunning manor house found in the village of "Shipton-under-Wychwood" in the Cotswolds.
💡Photography tips: do you ever find yourself getting increasingly annoyed at being incapable of holding the camera steady enough to take a photo without camera shake? Don't have a tripod to hand?
1) 💪🏻Pull your arms tight to you, press them against your elbow. When you stick your elbows out the camera, which would lie in the centre, will be acted more upon by any micro movements of your elbows. Instead, pull them to your body, create another point of contact between the camera and yourself through your elbows and ribs.
2) 🌬The biggest one for me, take your photo while gently but deliberately exhaling, when you inhale your chest expands, as your chest expands your body will move more than if you are exhaling. Many people try holding their breath, but the issue with this is as you hold your breath you'll tense. If you tense up then your arms will jitter a lot more than normal. Exhaling relaxes your limbs and tenses your core, making you stand firmer.
3) ☕️The worst one for me personally, avoid caffeine prior to a photo shoot. If you must have caffeine try a more gradual effecting source. Instead of a triple shot Americano or red bull, try a matcha or green tea.🍵
4)🤛Create another point of contact between the camera and yourself. Press your face against the viewfinder firmly, an extra point of contact means less wobble for the camera. Pulling your arms into your body will reduce X-Y axis shake, while gently pressing it against your face will reduce the Z axis shake.
5) 👫Stand with your legs at least shoulder width apart, this might look silly but you'll be a lot more be a lot more solid with your balance.
6) 🔟Snap more than one... continued in comments