My liewe, liewe B. My woorde is min, maar my hart is vol. Vol trots op wat jy al alles bereik het, vol inspirasie om, nes jy, “die droom” na te jaag en vol liefde vir die mens wat jy is. Dankie dat jy altyd tyd het vir my en my so baie leer oor musiek. Ek wens die hele wêreld kan jou hoor sing, want flip dié wat jou nog nie gehoor het nie mis verseker uit! 🌟🌟🌟 @burger_le_roux .
Though I am not a feminist but I think training a boy child should also be important as training a girl child.
Parent should focus more on the following points when training these future husbands.
1. Train boys to respect and adore women. Men who doesn't lord themselves over women all because it was written in the Bible that they are the head of the family.
2. Train them to be men who are responsible and not liabilities to their wife and children. Men who are hardworking and not lazy.
3. Train them to be men who doesn't think doing house chores will make them less of a man. Men who doesn't treat women as slaves.
4. Train them to be "adult men" and not "adult babies". Men who can think and make right decisions without consulting friends
5. Train them to be men who are not intimidated by their wife's success.
6. Train them not to be absentee fathers. Rather, train them to be men who are actively involved in every phaset of their children's life. Men who are not shadows in their own homes but a firm figure
7. Train them to be men who are role models and worth emulating not only to their children but to people around them also.
8. Train them not to be abusive to ladies both emotionally and physically.
9. Train them not to be womanizers so that they won't miss it in life.
10. Train them to be men who are lovers of God and not lovers of money. We should also be able to say 'She who finds a husband finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord'
I think if we can train our boys this way, our future daughter-In-law will call us blessed and the world will be a better place for us.
If you agree with me please feel free to share.
It just occurred to me that I never shared any of the other photos from my awesome shoot with @suzanne_elliott_photography! All the photos were just so beautiful I had the hardest time picking just one to use for the competition.⠀
I cannot believe the live round for @sa_model_competitions Summer beach babe competition Is tomorrow night! I AM SO NERVOUS! Lol, I didn't even mean to write that in caps, but apparently even my laptop is nervous.⠀
Who is going to be there at the @thedukeofyorkhotel to cheer me on? If you're one of my lovely followers from oversea's, keep an eye on my insta story, as I will be sure to share as much of the night with you as possible so you can be there in spirit too <3⠀